Answers from Our Experts (2)
If you’re planning a trip to Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites, you might want to study up on the exclusive hotel. Here are five things we think you should know before boarding your plane to Las Vegas:
1. ARIA Sky Suites is a hotel within a hotel. It has its own entrance, concierge and registration desk, as well as private elevators. But you will need to venture out of Sky Suites’ exclusive confines to visit restaurants, bars and the casino, all of which are located in the main areas of ARIA.
2. Staying at the Sky Suites makes you a VIP throughout the rest of ARIA. If want to dine on crab legs at The Buffet or grab a bite at the casual 24-hour Cafe Vettro, you get to skip the line. This comes in handy during peak season and meal times, when lines can get long.
3. Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites’ driveway allows only limousines, so if you need a taxi you won’t find one there. Walk over to ARIA’s North valet, but have a member of the Sky Suites bell staff escort you so you’ll receive priority service in the cab line.
4. The hotel feels like its own world, but you can get to ARIA’s main areas easily. Take the Sky Suites elevators to the promenade level for quick access to the spa, pool, and restaurants like Jean Georges Steakhouse or American Fish instead of going to the lobby and hoofing it on foot.
5. You might never need to leave the luxury hotel. You’ve literally got the world at your fingertips, with 16 restaurants, several nightclubs and lounges, a Cirque du Soleil theater and casino (with a private high stakes area). However, if you want to venture out and explore other hotels, simply hop on the monorail train.
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites is a luxurious hotel-within-a-hotel providing an elevated level of service, privacy, and accommodations. There are 442 units total: 310 are suites, comprised of one- and two-bedroom ARIA Suites, one- and two-bedroom Penthouses, 16 stunning Sky Villas (four of which are two-story) and three Entourage Suites. There are also 132 deluxe guestrooms that connect to the suites.
Guests of the luxury ARIA Sky Suites enjoy complimentary limousine transportation to and from the airport. They arrive at an exclusive porte-cochère, which is only accessible by limousine.
Guests also enjoy access to the private ARIA Sky Suites Lobby where they can enjoy complimentary food and beverage amenities as well as private key-accessed elevators. Complimentary laptops are available for use to all guests of the ARIA Sky Suites. The personalized Concierge service is available 24-hours a day at the push of a button and provides access to priority seating to shows and restaurants.