Answers from Our Experts (2)
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites is located inside Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star ARIA Resort & Casino and a haven for high rollers. It’s part of one of Las Vegas’ newest trends — a boutique hotel tucked inside a bustling mega-resort. Here are five things we love about staying at the chic property.
1. The luxury experience starts at the airport. Upon arrival, you’ll be picked up in one of CityCenter’s fleet of alternative fuel limousines — they run on compressed natural gas — and shuttled to the hotel, at no charge. When your stay is over, the concierge will arrange for you to be chauffeured back. On your way to the check-in desk, you’ll also pass by the private Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites’ lobby lounge. It offers a small buffet that’s stocked three times a day with snacks like pastries and fruit in the morning, cookies and small bites in the afternoon, and cheese and fruit in the evening. They also have bottled water, soda and wine, so help yourself to a drink while you relax in the comfortable seating, far removed from the buzz of the rest of the casino.
2. The views are fantastic. All of ARIA Sky Suites rooms are on floors 25 and above, so you can take in the stunning views of Vegas or the mountains through the floor-to-ceiling windows. But for the best scenery, book the Penthouse Panoramic suite.
3. You get the best of both worlds. The private elevators and entrance to ARIA Sky Suites mean you skip some of the hassles and commotion of Las Vegas, like lobby lines and casino noise. It’s your choice whether you want to soak up the serenity of the suites or dive into the Las Vegas energy at ARIA’s restaurants, casino and Haze nightclub.
4. The luxe in-room touches. ARIA Sky Suites are spacious, but it’s the little extras like the stand-alone whirlpool tub with champagne stream bubbles and the steam showers in some of the bathrooms that really set these suites apart. State-of-the-art in-room technology also lets you control everything in the room from the television remote. You can even program your curtains to open at 9 a.m. and wake you to the day’s headlines on the TV.
5. The hotel is serious about sustainability. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star ARIA Resort & Casino is LEED Gold Certified, and the automated technology in the suites isn’t just good for guests, but also for saving energy. The hotel looks out for the environment in ways you won’t even notice, like eco-friendly ingredients and packaging in the bathroom toiletries.
Guests of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites enjoy complimentary limousine transportation to and from the airport.
After arriving at an exclusive porte-cochere, which is only accessible by limousine, guests are personally greeted and escorted to the ARIA Sky Suites Lobby where they can enjoy complimentary food and beverage amenities. After checking-in, guests take the private elevators up to their luxurious accommodations
All of the ARIA Sky Suites, which start on floor 25 of the South Tower and go up, offer stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip or the surrounding mountains from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Each Sky Suite features advanced technology that puts total control of lighting, temperature, music and floor-to-ceiling skyline views at your fingertips.
The ARIA Sky Suites Concierge contact guests within 72 hours of booking their reservation to initiate the development of their itinerary. Once guests arrive, the Sky Suites personalized Concierge service is available 24-hours a day at the push of a button and provide access to priority seating to shows and restaurants.