One of the things we enjoyed about Society Café Encore is its fresh take on American comfort food in a solidly unpretentious, yet luxurious, setting. But there are a few other things you need to know about this glamorous Las Vegas restaurant:
1. The service is extraordinary. That is, no doubt, owing to the experienced staff who greet you with a smile and keep the courses running smoothly. The Society Café Encore staff also expertly work around the stimulating conversation at your table.
2. The decidedly democratic menu selections. At Society Café Encore, the menu and presentation are never overbearing. You will recognize familiar American comfort food dishes with an added elegance and a hint of decadence, whether it’s lollipop chicken wings or tuna tacos.
3. The organic food options. At this Las Vegas Restaurant, it isn’t just style that compels the chef to use organic foods — it’s a legitimate desire for taste and sustainability. Vegan and vegetarian options are also available.
4. The personality of executive chef Kim Canteenwalla shines through. Canteenwalla is in the kitchen cooking nearly every day, and his presence is felt in his creative and elegant chef’s menu. You can pick an entire dinner menu of mac ’n’ cheese bites, roasted salmon and warm donut bites with chocolate and caramel dipping sauces for only $41.
5. The bread service. Don’t stuff your face too early, though we know it’s mighty tempting. You’ll find first at your table a selection of pretzel bread sticks, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The mustard dipping sauces are yet another temptation. Be sure to save room for your appetizer and main course.