The style of Montage Beverly Hills, although nothing near simple, can be described in these five words:
1. Elegant. From the circular driveway to the personalized monogrammed bedding, the Five-Star Montage Beverly Hills is elegant through and through. You'll find chandeliers, large colorful flower arrangements, mosaic tiling, marble flooring, fountains, sculptures and artwork — all of which exude elegance.
2. Classic. While the hotel is new — it was built in 2008 — the Montage Beverly Hills has a classic Beverly Hills look and feel. Amenities like the full-service barbershop are reminiscent of a simpler time.
3. Polished. The hotel offers polished, professional service at every turn. From the gracious check-in, which is done in your room, to the luxurious John Lobb–certified shoeshines, you will feel well taken care of while staying at this Beverly Hills hotel.
4. Luxurious. Montage Beverly Hills offers you nothing but the height of luxury; it would only make sense that everything you see and touch in this hotel looks and feels luxurious. From the bedrooms and bathrooms to the rooftop pool and spa, you'll be in the lap of luxury. If you're staying in a deluxe suite (or higher), you'll be able to drive around in of the hotel's Mercedes-Benzes.
5. Mediterranean. Montage Beverly Hills is easily something you'd see on the coast of the Mediterranean — the paint job is just better. No, really — its Spanish-colonial-revival design style mixed with the beautiful outdoor Beverly Canon Gardens and guest rooms with French doors that open up to patios (some of which overlook a large courtyard) make you feel like you're on the Mediterranean instead of the West Coast.