What are the best amenities at The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa?
The Four-Star Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa offers true luxury, with details and extras we love. Here are the five best amenities that you’ll find at The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa:
1. Complimentary tea, juice, water and snacks. Whether you’re zoning out in the relaxation room, stowing your stuff in the locker room or working out in the gym, you’ll find a variety of snacks and beverages to enjoy. Snack on raw almonds and dried fruit or choose whole fruit and protein bars to go along with tea, bottled water, fruit-infused water and fruit juice.
2. The eucalyptus-infused steam room. Both men and women will find a these refreshing steam rooms in the locker rooms. Whatever you do, be sure to sit in here for a few minutes before or after your treatment - you won’t be disappointed. The room is calming and the eucalyptus relaxes and revives you.
3. The bathroom amenities. You won’t need to bring anything along with you to The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa. Anything you need will be stocked on the counters in the locker room - there’s shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the showers and everything from shower caps and hairspray to razors and nail files is easy to find. They’ve thought of everything, making it easy to hit the spa before heading out to dinner or a meeting,
4. The bathrobe and slippers. The white terry-cloth bathrobe at The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa is thick and cozy - thicker than the one you’ll find in the hotel rooms. The blue rubber sandals have traction on the bottom so you won’t slip walking around the wet showers or locker room You’ll be completely comfortable in these as you lounge around the spa.
5. Tea and fortune cookies. After your treatment, your therapist will ask you if you want some tea to drink in the relaxation room. You’ll get a small glass of tea with a fortune cookie that’s half covered in chocolate. It’s a delicious ritual we look forward to at every visit. If you have any questions after the treatment, be sure to ask when you get your cookie - the therapists here are very knowledgeable.
See All Answers