Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you decide to tear yourself away from Mandarin Oriental, Miami for a bite to eat, restaurants located near the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel include:
1. The Capital Grille, famous for its dry-aged steaks, at 444 Brickell Avenue.
2. The girly-glam dining room at Eos, 485 Brickell Avenue.
3. Chophouse Miami at 300 South Biscayne Boulevard.
4. An outpost of London’s top-level Japanese restaurant Zuma at 270 Biscayne Boulevard (inside the Epic Hotel).
5. Daniel Boulud’s French finest at db Bistro Moderne, 255 Biscayne Boulevard, across the street from Mandarin Oriental.