The House of Guerlain knows a thing or two about beauty, having been founded in 1828 in France and having opened its first Institut de Beauté in Paris in 1939, so you’ll find plenty of treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Guerlain Spa in New York that will help you look your absolute best. Don’t miss these:
1. Orchidée Impériale Prestige Facial. The spa’s most luxurious and decadent treatment is nearly two-and-a-half hours of pure joy for those seeking an anti-aging treatment, thanks to a facial massage, toning, refining, contouring and three different hydrating masks, all employing the company’s line of Orchidée Impériale skincare products.
2. 4-Hand Impériale Relaxing Massage. Why settle for two hands when you can have four? This massage is based upon the spa’s signature Impériale Relaxing massage, but transports you to a heavenly world of calmness, lightness and well-being.
3. Skin-Saver Facial. Who says women have to have all the fun? This men’s facial at Guerlain includes an invigorating exfoliation followed by a facial massage, mask and eye treatment to leave you looking young, revived and ready to do battle.
4. Abeille Royale Expert Treatment. If you want smoother, firmer skin, opt for this facial, which features microdermabrasion plus a massage using Guerlain’s line of Abeille Royale youth serum that helps alleviate the signs of wrinkles and promotes firmness in the skin.
5. Luxury manicure. Sometimes it can be hard to tell one polish job from the next, but we were blown away at how wonderful our nails looked following our manicure at Guerlain. Not only did the polish last for days, our nails were expertly polished and pretty as can be. The classic manicure is a great deal, too.