Here are just a few things you should know before making your reservations for an evening of fine dining in Tucson at PY Steakhouse:
1. PY Steakhouse is one of six restaurants at Casino Del Sol and the only one specializing in prime cuts of meat. Though the glitz and glamour of the casino is right outside its door, inside you’ll enjoy a sophisticated, relaxing ambience while sipping gourmet cocktails and digging into a juicy filet mignon.
2. Speaking of cocktails, those served at the Four-Star restaurant are truly special — trust us when we say that the restaurant’s friendly, knowledgeable mixologists know what they’re doing. If you can’t decide which drink to choose from a menu heavy on Southwest-inspired flavor combinations, simply ask one of the mixologists making the rounds through the dining room for a recommendation.
3. You’re in luck if you prefer to pair your meal with a glass of fine wine instead: PY Steakhouse’s extensive wine list includes more than 400 different selections.
4. There’s more to this Tucson steakhouse’s menu than just meat. While high-quality steaks served with a “rainbow” of housemade sauces are a specialty, the menu also features a diverse selection of other foods such as salads, tapas, fresh seafood, and seasonal dishes such as Australian lamb and roasted chicken.
5. Finally, if you’ll be celebrating an anniversary, birthday or other special occasion at Four-Star restaurant, consider reserving the restaurant’s private dining room, which with its beautiful displays of wine bottles and intimate ambience is perfect for hosting a private event or party.